martes, 20 de febrero de 2018

Jazz Repertorio



REPERTORIO:



All of me
Autum Leves
Girl from Ipanema
Fly me to the moon - Frank Sinatra
New York - Frank Sinatra
Strangers in the night - Frank Sinatra
My way - Frank Sinatra 
Somewhere over the rainbow
Unforgetable - Nat King Cole
What a wonderful world - Nat King Cole
Route 66 - Natalie Cole
LOVE - Natalie Cole
Close to you - Carpenters
Superstar - Carpenters
This Masquerade - Carpenters
La vie an rose
Tainted Love - Karen Souza
Every breath you take - Karen Souza
Beyond the sea - Michael Buble
Summertime 
Misty
More 
Night and day
Perhaps, perhaps
Feelings
Volare
I've got you under my skin
All abouth that bass - Meghan Trainor (Vintage Jazz version)
Besame mucho (jazz version)
Piel Canela (bossa version) 
Una mañana (bossa version)
El reloj (jazz version)
Amor eterno (Jazz version)
La bikina (Bossa version)
Sabor a mi ( Jazz version)
Yesterday



Entre otras....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario